Finance information & how to apply online
FINANCE OPTIONS AVAILABLE
- 12 MONTHS - 0% APR INTEREST FREE FINANCE
- 24 MONTHS - 7.9% APR FINANCE
- 36 MONTHS - 7.9% APR FINANCE
- 48 MONTHS - 15.9% APR FINANCE
QUALIFYING FOR CREDIT
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have been a UK resident for 3 years or more
- Be able to make repayments by direct debit
- Be in regular employment* (minimum of 16 hours per week) including self-employment, or in
- permanent residence with your spouse/partner who is in regular employment
- *If you are retired and receive a pension or registered disabled and unable to work, V12 Retail
- Finance may ask for proof of sufficient income.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How much can I borrow?
You may borrow up to £15,000. Use our Calculator on the product page to determine how much you can spend based on your monthly payments. The minimum priced item with credit available is £300.
Is a deposit required?
Yes, a minimum 10% deposit will need to be paid upon acceptance.
How are my monthly payments made?
All monthly payments are paid by direct debit from your personal bank account. Typically the first payment will be due one month after the date of the finance agreement and subsequent monthly payments will be due every month for the length of your term on that day of the month.
What can I buy on finance?
Anything on our website. Please remember that the minimum order value for finance is £300
What length of repayment is available?
You can choose a 12, 24,36 or 48 month loan repayment period.
How do I Apply?
You can apply on our website, simply follow the instructions shown above in the diagrams.
About our lenders:
Finance is subject to status. From time to time, we may vary the terms of our finance offer at our discretion. To be eligible to apply for finance, you must be 18 or older, in regular employment and have been a UK resident for more than 3 years. Other conditions may apply and we cannot guarantee that your application will be accepted. We reserve the right to withdraw finance on certain products at any time. Finance as a payment method is provided through our external partner, V12. If your application is successful you will enter into a Credit Agreement with Secure Trust Bank Plc, who is V12’s parent company.